In focus: The Owner
Our code of conduct ensures that we deal with investors on equal footing, without giving priority to one against to other:
- We bring owner-mentality into the management of the office buildings.
- We operate honestly, always keeping the interests of the investors and the tenants in focus. In case of conflict of interest, we mediate between the disputing parties to find the most suitable compromise.
- We do not move tenants among buildings in our care.
- We work together with our investors to continuously improve and innovate.
- We don’t do tenant-representation. We represent only investors, owners of office buildings.
- We believe in the power of teamwork and long-lasting cooperations, thus we always strive for maximizing the value on the long term.
In focus: The Tenant
Our colleagues held the tenants’ needs and convenience in priority, thus they contact and meet with them regularly.
Moreover, we strive to build a real community in the office buildings, therefore – as a part of our marketing activities – we hold several tenant-events throughout the year. According to our experience, needs and interests of our tenants vary in each of the office buildings, so our events vary as well: we organize massage-days, sport events and yearly featured-events as well.
Check out some of our events
RiverPark Summer Night Magic
Date: June 2016
We organized a informal, summer night event for the tenants of RiverPark Offices, where Soma Hajnóczy -World Champion of Magic – and Tamás Badár from Hungary’s Got Talent Show enchanted them with unique tricks.
Fine grilled foods, wines from the Janus Winery, ice-cold artisan beer, fresh fruits and vegetables, smoothies, lemonades and cotton candy made the night special.
Infopark D Health Day
We invited the tenants of Infopark D to the Health and Massage Day in June 2016, where they tried a special office massage, got information on sprouting and fermenting and also tasted a variety of healthy foods.
Our guests tested their knowledge on healthy living in the IQ Casino and tried to recognize spices by their scents.
RiverPark Mulled Wine Party
Comes December, our traditional Mulled Wine party takes place!
During Advent, every year we invite our tenants to our traditional Mulled Wine Party.
While we treat them with steaming, spicy mulled wine and freshly roasted, scented chesnuts, we get into the holiday-spirit together.
In October 2015, tenants of German-owned Riverpark Offices, didn’t have to travel all the way to Munich to attend Octoberfest, we brought the fest to them.
Guests of RiverPark Oktoberfest could taste traditional Bavarian meals and delicious beers in the beer-tent set up in the inner courtyard and were entertaind with games and raffle. The atmosphere and the lively tunes were provided by Die Spatzen Music Band and an outstanding accordion player.